It’s interesting what you can find when you look around a bit on Google. I thought I’d look for a few new ebooks to read. I found 20 different ones that might be interesting to you. It never hurts to get a few different perspectives. In all cases, the first link is to a PDF file, the second link is to the site where it’s hosted.
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing – David Meerman Scott
- Marketing Apple – MarketingApple.com
- Masters of Marketing – Startup Internet Marketing
- Podcast Marketing eBook – Christopher S. Penn
- Google Adwords Secrets – SEOBook
- Get Viral Get Visitors – Stacie Mahoe
- Marketing With Case Studies – Dynamic Copywriting
- How to Write a Marketing Plan – Geisheker Group
- SEO for WordPress blogs – Blizzard Internet
- Social Web Analytics – Social Web Analytics
- Geeks Guide to Promoting Yourself With Twitter – Geekpreneur
- The Zen of Blogging – Hunter Nutall
- What is Social Media – iCrossing
- A Primer in Social Media – SmashLab
- Effective Internet Presence – Effective Internet Presence
- Introduction to Good Usability – Peter Pixel
- Increasing the Response to Your Email Marketing Program – CRM Transformation
- We Have a Website. Now What? – Craig Rentmeester
- Blogs & Social Media – PRSA
- The Podcast Customer Revealed – Edison Media Research
Have any more that you’ve found online that you like? Share them in the comments section. And if you want to re-post the list to your site, by all means, please do! Just please be kind and link back to 20 Free eBooks About Social Media.
***Update I really love Brian Solis and all he does. He pointed out a few of his works that I would highly recommend these, as well:
The Essential Guide to Social Media
- The Art and Science of Social Media and Community Relations
- The Art of Listening and Engagement Through Social Media
Not sure if I’ll keep updating the post, but I figure Brian’s great works deserved attention. Feel free to keep adding your finds in the comments.
Related articles by Zemanta
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase