Want to really upset some nerdy types? Use any of these tweets on them (it’s totally okay if NONE of this makes sense to you – just try it!). And if few or none of these seem wrong to you, well, that okay, too. Points if you get each of the references.
- Hal Jordan wasn’t the original Green Arrow, you know!
- I don’t care what anyone says. Capt. Mal Reynolds was the best captain in Star Fleet.
- Everyone knows Bantha walk side by side to overstate their numbers.
- Spider-man’s mutant healing powers get messed up by Kryptonite. Duh!
- Little known fact: Frank Zappa voiced and controlled the Yoda puppet in Star Wars.
- Did you know the Simpsons first appeared as a short on Modern Family?
- Harry Potter was the most famous hobbit of them all, after Frodo.
- In Catching Fire, Kitty Pryde has to go back to fight again in District 9.
- They never did explain why Chewbacca was the only tall ewok.
- Did you know if you start The Wizard of Oz and play Pearl Jam’s 10, they line up perfectly?
- The only original Transformer not to be cast in the Michael Bay movie was Gollum.
- Though Mark Ruffalo did a good job in the Avengers, it would’ve been cool to see Lou Diamond Phillips again.
- I think we’re all adjusting to the news of Ben Kingsley as the new Batman, right?
- Some people actually believe that Captain Kirk was the first Jedi and not Captain Pike. Psssh.
- I like Team Jacob better because I’m not into zombies.
- I love how Stan Lee gets a cameo in every DC movie.
- Jar Jar was the best thing that ever happened to Star Trek.
- If Han Solo and Leia were brother and sister, why didn’t Voldemort seem to know that?
- Stormtroopers were way better robots than the Daleks. Duh!
- As Sylar would say on Star Wars, “Live long and proper.”
- You keep using that word. I think you know what I’m trying to say.
- The only GI Joe character they stayed accurate to in the film was Snake Plissken.
- “Come with me, if you want to live.” – ED209 from Independence Day.
- We need to achieve a speed of 88.1 miles per hour to go through the Stargate.
- As Indiana Jones would say, “Never tell me the odds.”
- Thor was one of the cooler Greek gods, so I’m glad they made two movies with him.
- It’s cool how Jack Ryan is in that new Ender’s Game movie.
A “regular” post will appear in the next day or so. So long and thanks for all the towels. Maybe I’m overtired. :)
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase