It was quite a while before I could talk about The Differentiated Instruction Book of Lists (J-B Ed: Reach and Teach) (amazon affiliate link), because I found myself reading, pausing, thinking about the information, and then kind of spinning off into a lot of directions:
- This book is obviously perfect for teachers looking to rediscover their passion for their calling.
- This book is also excellent for parents, especially if your kid is the square peg in the round hole.
- This book is great for you, if you teach/educate/speak.
- This book is just kind of interesting, if you look back at how YOU were taught.
See my conundrum? It’s a thinking person’s book with LOTS of actionable stuff in it. As a result, it took me a while to get this book reviewed. Sometimes that happens. My friend, Whitney Hoffman, had to endure a lot of waiting for this. Here’s my video review:
Can’t see the video? Click Here.
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase