So, Tim Hayden from Blue Clover and I have put together a little side event for you to consider if you’re going to SXSW in Austin, Texas. It’s called Get Ready to Live (a name that came out of a throwaway comment Tim made to me at The Big Conference in Portland, Maine, but that has endured for months as a little battle cry).
We invite you to change the world, to be part of a group who is bringing their best, newest, most interesting ideas to an event created just for you. The goal of the event: to give you ideas that you can convert into action. You will make that successful.
It’s a small event, where only a few speakers will share some of their best-of advice. Part networking, part learning, part strategy conversation, here’s some of the speakers:
- Dr. Roderick P. Hart – Dean, College of Communication, University of Texas at Austin
- Sam Decker – Chief Marketing Officer, BazaarVoice
- Tim Hayden – Chief Strategy Officer, Blue Clover Studios
- Chris Brogan – President, New Marketing Labs
- ….and other special guests, to be announced.
It’s just a side dish offering to the big party that Tim and I thought would be of value.
Want more? Check out Get Ready To Live
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase