People ask me every day, “How can I help YOU?” I am SO horrible at this. I was just recording something with Keith Ferrazzi, he asked me, and I had nothing I needed. I’m just not good at asking, nor am I good at thinking about what I need.
You know one thing that would help me?
If you’re into personal development and business growth, subscribe to my free newsletter. If you’re already subscribed and you like it, please point it out to your friends.
That’s one thing that helps me.
If you want to help the world I care about, that’s another matter.
How You Could Help
- Donate a few bucks to Skip1.org, and then ask your friends to do the same.
- Refer jobs you can’t fulfill to others so they can get some work.
- Read to your children. That helps me immensely.
- Tell people they’re loved, especially people who don’t feel very loved.
- Send movies to people recovering from chemo.
- Buy a few extra books and give them to your local library.
- Watch a few episodes of Invisible People and put a $5 in someone’s hand next time.
- Comment on the up and comer’s blogs with as much kindness as you do on mine.
- Share with your significant other how much you appreciate him or her, for all that she or he does to support your efforts to grow.
- Make something. Anything. Use your thoughts and ideas and your abilities and make something as opposed to commenting or reflecting. Do something.
Those are also ways you can help.
Either/or. I’m happy with whichever. And thank you.
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase