I’m working on a new project, and I need to reach out to any moms in the audience. Preferably, you’ll fit the following demographic:
- You’re a career mom with a young-ish kid(s).
- You’re a mom not yet back to work, and thinking you might not return to work.
- You’re a mom who networks with lots of other moms in one way or another.
I need a few things. First, I’m doing some market validation on an idea I have. Second, I want to reach a potential “test audience” for what I’m working on. Third, if you know any moms matching the above criteria who also happen to be active bloggers or skilled website designers, all the better.
Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated. If you don’t meet that actual demographic, I still love you.
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase