Our new book, The Impact Equation comes out everywhere on October 25th. We need your help. You, yes you. If we can show that this book is going to wow the universe in our pre-orders, the rest of the book-buying universe will align accordingly. It means that we’ll be able to deliver more impact, which means that YOU will have proven that the ideas in the book have merit.
But because any time one asks you for work, there should also be a reward, Julien and I have a few offers we’d like to share with you.
If You Are Willing to Pre-order The Impact Equation…
Here’s what we have for rewards:
- If you’re among the first 100 people who show us a receipt for preorder (that is before Oct 25th, 2012), we would like to give you a free Nook or Kindle ebook. By “free,” we’ll pay and gift it to you.
- The first 10 people who show us a receipt for preorder of 10 books, we will help you stage a giveaway on your site, and we will give you either a Kindle Fire or a Nook something-or-other to give away on the site.
- The first 500 people who preorder 20 books will be invited to a special private event full of interesting people and stars aplenty to be held in New York City. You can’t get in if you didn’t preorder 20 books.
Those are the offers. Even for just a single book, you stand to get something neato from it. If you order 10, we help with your giveaway. For 20 books, you’re invited to a really cool event. I say “really cool” because Julien and I are inviting a lot of special friends to come and add value to the experience. You won’t leave that room without at least three or more really actionable ideas, all for the price of ordering some books. Neato, right?
Here’s the form part to fill out after you’ve done your preorder. Not sure where to buy from? I’ve started a small list here. After the form there’s more.
NOTE: The form evidently doesn’t work or sometimes show up on mobile. Sorry about that.
With Great Thanks
If you’re not sure the book is for you, Julien and I have made a strong effort to help you get a second opinion. We released many advanced (uncorrected proof) books (I’m not allowed to say how many) to the amazing people of the world, and they have started talking about it here and there. Not sure where to look for them? Here’s a search from Twitter that will let you ask people directly what they thought of the book. Maybe they say nice things to us when they answer, but if YOU ask them, even privately, they can tell you whether it’s worth it.
We would love your help on this. Julien and I both try hard not to ask for much. A lot of times, people ask us how they can help and a lot of times, I have no answer. This one? I’ve got the answer.
If you’re thinking of buying this book at all, I’d love to ask that you buy it in the next couple of weeks. If not, no big deal. Man, there are a lot of books out there, several that are probably better than ours. If you’re not feeling the story, then it’s okay. But if you are? Get in now. We’d love it.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase