To donate to the Red Cross Canterbury Earthquake Appeal:
- Phone 0900 33 200 to make an automatic $20 donation
- Donate online at redcross.org.nz
- Donate in person at any branch of NZ Post, Kiwibank, ANZ, National Bank, ASB and BNZ across New Zealand.
- Mail a cheque (made payable to New Zealand Red Cross) to: Canterbury Earthquake Appeal, Red Cross House, PO Box 12-140, Thorndon, Wellington 6144.
Save the Children are raising money to help children dealing with trauma after the earthquake.
Donations for the Canterbury earthquake can be made to Save the Children in several ways:
-call 0800 167 168, please specify you want to donate to the Christchurch Earthquake Fund
-send a cheque, to Save the Children New Zealand, at Freepost PO Box 6584, Marion Square, Wellington.
-donate at local Save the Children stores.
And if you can do none of that, please just share the post with others who might be able to help. And thanks.
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase