My friend, Rachelle, from Fleishmann-Hillard sent me this release about her European offices’ recent work on understanding how the Internet affects consumer behavior in Europe.
- The Internet beats TV two to one on influence, and eight to one over print.
- People ask other people for personal purchase advice, but for airline tickets and stuff, they prefer the corporate sites.
- Only 28% of people trust the information they read online, and yet 66% say the web helps them make better decisions. Huh?
- No surprise: different parts of Europe use the web differently: Germany uses more search; the UK has more social networking interest.
The full paper is free to download here.
Photo credit, Paull Young
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase