I was just looking at something on Yahoo! Site Explorer and realized that I could pluck from it the 50 most linked to posts on my site without a lot of heavy lifting.
It’s interesting what you chose. I don’t agree with some of them, but when I read the titles, I know what was going on at the time, and I can see how things went the way they did. By the way, what’s your favorite post to link? Turns out, mostly numbered list posts. Like this one.
So here they are, My 50 Most Linked To Posts:
- When Google Owns You
- 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
- 20 Free eBooks About Social Media
- 50 Ways to Take Your Blog to the Next Level
- Free eBook on Personal Branding
- 50 Ways Marketers Can use Social Media to Improve Their Marketing
- 100 Personal Branding Tactics Using Social Media
- 50 Steps to Establishing a Consistent Social Media Practice
- 50 Online Applications and Sites to Consider
- Twelve Ways to Sell Social Media to Your Boss
- A Sample Blogging Workflow
- Etiquette in the Age of Social Media
- Best Social Media Advice From This Site
- 50 Blog Topics Marketers Could Write For Their Companies
- My Best Advice About Blogging
- Nine Ways to Promote Your Blog Posts
- How to Do More With Less Time
- On Managing A Community
- Write Your LinkedIn Profile for Your Future
- Is Your Community For Sale?
- Five Tools I Use for Listening
- Ten Secrets to Better Blogging
- Essential Skills of a Community Manager
- What Social Media Does Best
- My Best Advice About Social Media
- My Best Advice About Personal Branding
- How to Use Friendfeed as a Collaborative Business Tool
- Starting a Social Media Strategy
- What are Some Social Media Marketing Best Practices
- Develop a Strong Personal Brand Online Part 1
- How to Create Business From a Blog
- Cuil Misses Me
- Social Media Starter Moves for Freelancers
- Thinking About Trust Agents
- How I Tamed My Inbox
- You Can Do Your Job Without Twitter
- Make Your Blog Design Work For You
- How Content Marketing Will Shake the Tree
- Advertising and Trust
- What I Want a Social Media Expert to Know
- Workflow- Social Media for Marketers
- How to Listen for Opportunities on Twitter
- Thinking About the Negatives
- Threading Some Trends Together
- Google Gets Back to Nick (related to this).
- Social Media Does Not Replace Marketing Strategy
- Cherp is a Twitter-Flavored Agency (why?)
- Share Share Share Share Share
- The Vital Importance of Your Network
- Is Your Blog For Rent?
I’m not sure I agree that these are my best, but they’re what people linked to for whatever reason. Maybe this is useful to folks who are new to the blog? Let me know.
And thanks for your attention.
Photo credit David
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase