- You follow too many people on Twitter.
- You don’t allow blog comments.
- You add people to LinkedIn that you don’t know very well.
- You have ads on your blog.
- You use partial RSS feeds.
- Your blog posts are too short (too long).
- You shoot really long videos and don’t edit.
- You don’t follow people back.
- You swear.
- You talk in LOLcat speak.
- You aren’t using FriendFeed.
- You are using FriendFeed.
- You push the same updates to every platform.
- You don’t use Creative Commons.
Guess what? We’re all doing it wrong. Because we’re all doing it our own way, and it’s not always going to match the way you think it works best. And just like pretty much all of life, we’ll get there somehow. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Glad you got that off your chest.
Photo credit Beige Alert
ChrisBrogan.com runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides you with the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
- Find out more about the framework features
- Check out the Genesis demo and the wide variety of child themes
- See example designs in the Genesis design showcase